We Design and Produce Custom Plastic Pallets for Brisbane Businesses
Protect your products during transport with our plastic pallets in Brisbane. Our materials handling solutions can be designed to fit your shipping needs with reusable, hygienic, pallets suitable for resale.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Heavy Duty Plastic Pallets in Brisbane
Buying plastic pallets for your Brisbane company will save costs associated with replacement, waste, and disposal when compared to timber pallets.
- Plastic pallets are reusable. If a product leaks onto the pallet, they can be washed easily and used again. This is not the case with wood pallets, which would have to be discarded as contaminated. Plastic pallets can be used for retail display and are more appealing to customers than wood pallets. They are more colourful and cleaner than wood making your retail space appear tidy and inviting.
- Plastic pallets are designed for specific functions. Timber limits pallet structures to straight lines and angles, but plastic can be moulded into any shape. This quality makes plastic more functional as it can be designed to capture spillage, minimise space when stored and maximise usage. Plastic is dimensionally reliable, which means each pallet is a consistent size, shape, and weight. You can be confident that the pallets will fit into your shipping or storage space without making adjustments for off-sizes. At Ozkor, we work with you to design products to meet your shipping needs within your budget.
- Resale value. Listing your plastic pallets for sale in Brisbane will allow your business to recoup some of the original costs. Since plastic pallets are more durable, hygienic, and consistent in size and weight, they are easier to dispose of than wood pallets and do not end up in landfill sites.
Benefits of Plastic Export Pallets in Brisbane
Plastic pallets are an environmentally-conscious choice for your materials handling requirements.
- Hygienic alternative – Plastic does not absorb harmful bacteria and pathogens, making it an ideal material for use in the food and pharmaceutical industries. We can design plastic pallets to contain spills allowing for fast clean up and reuse. Timber pallets enable spills to spread and require time and effort to clean.
- Reusable and efficient – Wood pallets quickly become contaminated and break down. Plastic pallets are a more durable alternative that can be cleaned and reused. They are also designed and produced to a standard size, where wood pallets are more variable. Standard sizing is more efficient as it allows for automated warehouse systems, which reduces handling costs and effort. Plastic also reduces international export costs and effort. Before international shipping, wood requires treatment to destroy pests. Plastic is not susceptible to pests, so does not require this costly treatment.
- Recyclable – Plastic may cost more up-front but will save your business money in the long run. You will use your pallets for years before they begin to deteriorate. When they do, you can recycle them rather than sending them to the landfill. Wood pallets break down at a very high frequency and cannot be recycled so that they may end up in the landfill. This makes plastic pallets an excellent alternative for the environment and your company’s bottom line.
Why Ozkor Pty Ltd?
Ozkor has over 22 years’ experience selling a range of materials handling products, including pallets, collapsible bulk bins, and steel roll cages. We are an ISO 9001 certified company with high standards and reliable products.
Contact us to discuss your material handling needs.